Requests & suggestions

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Thu Aug 12 01:15:03 CEST 2004

Hi Patmous,

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:07:24 -0700 (PDT), "Pamous Smith"
<sojourning333 at yahoo.com> said:
> To Whom It May Concern:
>
> I would like to make the following Request For
> Enhancements for future upgrades of KDE. Would you
> PLEASE consider offering the following requests:

<snip requests>

KDE has a standard way of recording requests (wishes): the bugzilla
system. You can find it at
http://bugs.kde.org
The bugzilla system makes sure that wishes are not forgotten, and help
users to direct wishes to the maintainers of the applications that are
involved in the wishes. KDE is not a company, so the implementation of
the wishes depend  on the work of volunteers.

Please create an account and use the bugzilla system to record your
wishes. It will ensure they will not be forgotten.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz
--
  Carlos Leonhard Woelz