(no subject)

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Tue Aug 3 15:17:35 CEST 2004

Hello Fergus,

On Saturday 31 Jul 2004 14:16, Fergus Morrow wrote:
> Hello,
>        I would just like to "announce" myself and say that I can do the
> following:
> Imaging
> Html
> PHP
> C++
> Python
> So if there is any tasks for me please just email me or reply.

Thanks for your offer of help. If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest you
start by reading through some of the documents on our web site,
http://quality.kde.org

In particular, have a read of the HOWTOS. Since you're a programmer, I'd guess
you'd like to start coding, so read through the guide on how to start doing
that. Then, as per the guide, pick up an application you like, start hacking
on some code, submit a few patches and you'll be away :-)

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask this list. You may
also find people asking for specific help on this list, if you're interested
(e.g. kfind and various kedu packages were mentioned recently).

Regards,
Tom