'Using KOffice' website

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 10:09:50 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm cc'ing this message to the KOffice list, because I
sure that some interested parties are not on both
lists.

As I will be testing and using KOffice (especially
KSpread) extensively in the coming months (who knows
years :) ), in view of my documentation project, I
have decided to put the results of these tests on a
website.

When I encounter bugs, usability problems,
inconsistencies, etc. or simply things that may be of
interest for developers and users of KOffice, I will
make some snapshots and publish those together with
some comments.

A lot of this will be about bugs and problems using
KOffice, but I plan to publish things that I like too.

In the end I hope to get an extensive users log that
can help anyone who wants to become involved in
KOffice.

The webpage can be found here :
http://users.pandora.be/taiji/KSpread/

If there are no objections I will put up a link on the
KOffice page as well. I have thought about putting all
of this in the wiki, but for the moment I like to keep
control over what is being published. I don't want to
open up an alternative to bugs.kde.org and I don't
want this to slide away towards some forum where users
can blame developers. Everyone who gives away his/her
free time to work on KDE and KOffice has my deepest
esteem (and sometimes sympathy :) ), let there be no
doubt about this. I just want to help clarifying and
visualizing some issues.

Regards

Marc