Documentation

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 22:06:37 CEST 2004

Hello!

--- Peter Simonsson <psn at linux.se> wrote:

> KOffice is in great need of some dedicated doc
> writers. Well we'd take just
> about any type of contributor as we are low on them
> all. :)

I agree :)

You may have read my earlier message on the KSpread
Manual that I started working on. Eventually this will
evolve into a project that may include all KOffice
applications. But this is in the future. A lot of
KOffice manuals need checking + updating.

I may be a good idea to subscribe to kde-doc-english
and to check with them to see what needs being done.

Plse have a look at

http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=Quality+Team+KDE+Koffice

if you want to help with KOffice

Regards