Bug 79713 should have been a showstopper for KDE-3.2.2

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sun Apr 18 11:00:32 CEST 2004

Am Sonntag 18 April 2004 01:10 schrieb James Richard Tyrer:
> Please do that for me since I do not have kde-core-devel write privileges.
I read kde-devel not too careful, but I do :)

Anyway: 3.2.2 is done. The fix will be in 3.2.3 and Waldo notified the
packagers about the problem and if they care about ark, they will add
the hotfix to updated packages.

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini שלום Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화