Quality in Open Source Software development

Alessio Maria Braccin braccini at tim.it
Sun Apr 11 01:47:41 CEST 2004

Hi to all,

first to all i have to apologize because, maybe, this message is off-topic
here.
I just want to let you know that there is a web survey regarding quality in
Open Source Development at this address:

	http://rebol.altervista.org/survey.php

This survey is part of a wider research on quality in open source development
model i'm carrying out. It's a 10 questions form dedicated to users that have
a (even small) knowledge of open source software. It is easy to fill, so if
you can spend 5 minute of your time just to answer to it i will be gratefull.

If you are interested, i will let you know about the results of this research
as soon as they will be available.
If anyone has any suggestion or wants to contribute or help me in this
research feel free to write to my personal e-mail address.

Thank you for your attention.

Alessio