KDE accepted to GSoC 2024

Neofytos Kolokotronis neofytosk at kde.org
Wed Feb 21 21:27:14 GMT 2024

Hi Promo folks,

I am excited to share that KDE has been accepted again for the Google Summer of Code 2024 program!

The announcement was just made public on Google's website:
https://opensource.googleblog.com/2024/02/mentor-organizations-announced-for-google-summer-of-code-2024.html

It would be great if we can share the news on our social media accounts or any other place you find relevant.

We can include the link to our 2024 ideas:
https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2024/Ideas

And here's some additional info that could be used from mentoring.kde.org:
- KDE has been participating in the GSoC since the beginning in 2005 (which means for 19 years now!) mentoring multiple projects every year.
- One of our highlights is having a beloved previous GSoC contributor become the KDE e.V. president!

Thank you,
Neofytos
KDE GSoC admin team