Cyber resilience act

Tobias Morell tobias.morell at kdab.com
Thu Jan 18 10:17:49 GMT 2024

Hi Paul,

thanks for your feedback. Very interesting.

I was wondering, whether the positions in the letter from September have been addressed in the latest draft from November in any way.

If we understand it correctly, authors of OS and non-profit projects are mostly off the hook. We probably haven’t looked as deep into things as you have.

Cheers
Tobias