Cyber resilience act

frances.tait frances.tait at kdab.com
Thu Jan 11 14:30:18 GMT 2024

Hi Paul,

We’re planning a brief news item in our January Newsletter to alert people to what’s coming down the line on this.
We don’t want to take a position, but want folk to know about it so they can prepare, and we’re gathering links so they can inform themselves..
We wondered if KDE had thought about it at all or have something to add.

Here’s a link in case you hadn’t heard about it.

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20230717IPR03029/cyber-resilience-act-meps-back-plan-to-boost-digital-products-security
Cyber Resilience Act: MEPs back plan to boost digital products security | News | European Parliament
europarl.europa.eu

All the best,

Frances

----

Frances Tait | frances.tait at kdab.com | Marketing and Partner relations
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)
KDAB - Trusted Software Excellence