[Marketing-internal] 60 KDE Repositories on KDAB's Codebrowser

frances.tait frances.tait at kdab.com
Mon May 22 10:17:24 BST 2023

Hi Paul,

Since I haven’t heard from Aleix, I just wondered if you know when he might be around so we can adjust our planning?

As I also haven’t heard from Adam Szopa about our training session at Akademy, I wondered if there’s maybe something going on in KDE world that’s keeping everyone occupied just now.

All the best,

Frances

----