Short notice promo interview possibility

frances.tait frances.tait at kdab.com
Thu Mar 23 12:54:03 GMT 2023

Hi KDE :-)

We just found ourselves without a ‘main story' for our next KDAB News session so we’re looking around for someone else with a bit of a story to tell who could jump in at short notice.

I thought of you guys and KDE Academy.

Questions might be:

- Can you tell us a bit about KDE Academy?
- What made you choose Thessaloniki this time around?
- How many folk will the venue support?
- Is there cheap accommodation for attendees?
- You’ve just launched a CfP I understand [we’ll post a link below the vide], what kind of content are you looking for?

Anyone up for a quick chat about how and when Robert could interview you about that?
Feel free to improve!

All the best,

Frances
P.s. We’re asking a few folk so may have to put ‘you’ to another month if one of my colleagues gets there first ;-)
----

Frances Tait | frances.tait at kdab.com | Marketing and Partner relations
Mobile: +33 (0)6 80 60 78 84
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)
KDAB - The Qt, OpenGL and C++ Experts

www.kdab.com <https://www.kdab.com/>
Twitter:  @KDABQt
Mastodon: https://techhub.social/@kdab