Steamdeck at EWN

frances.tait frances.tait at kdab.com
Thu Dec 15 13:18:20 GMT 2022

Hi Paul,

I’ll let Charlotte (whose organising KDAB’s booth at EWN) answer that more accurately, but I don’t think we’re doing anything official at FOSDEM so probably best to send to our Berlin office.

All the best and Happy Christmas!

Frances

> On 15 Dec 2022, at 12:19, Paul Brown <paul.brown at kde.org> wrote:
>
> On Thursday, 15 December 2022 11:57:55 CET frances.tait wrote:
>> Hi Paul,
>
> Hey Frances!
>

>> This is just to give you a heads up that we will be using SteamDeck to demo
>> GammaRay at Embedded World 2023 in March.
>
> Oooh! Nice!
>
>> As it runs on KDE software, we
>> wondered if you have any KDE promo material we can leave lying around the
>> booth in case people ask about it? Stickers might be good?
>
> Yes, we will get you something. Good job it is in March, because we will have
> to get them made. We have to make stuff for FOSDEM too, so we will just order
> more for you. Where can we send you stuff?  Or will you be at FOSDEM and we can
> just give it to you?
>
> Cheers
>
> Paul
> --
> Promotion & Communication
>
> www: http://kde.org
> Mastodon: https://floss.social/@kde
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kde/
> Twitter: https://twitter.com/kdecommunity
> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kde

----

Frances Tait | frances.tait at kdab.com | Marketing and Partner relations
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)
KDAB - The Qt, OpenGL and C++ Experts

www.kdab.com <https://www.kdab.com/>
Twitter:  @KDABQt