GCompris Interview with Bruno - video released

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Thu Oct 20 12:23:50 BST 2022

On Thursday, 20 October 2022 10:52:18 CEST Frances Tait wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Once again, thanks for your help in creating this. Technical quality’s a bit
> off, but the content’s great.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGldNGDg56o
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGldNGDg56o>
>
> Feel free to share wherever :-)
>
> @Timothée and Johnny, let me know if/when you are up to having another
> conversation for Video 2. It will have to be recorded on Zoom, though (it
> is at least free, or can be :-)) The BBB output was too much pain 😅.
>
> All the best,
>
> Frances

Hello All,

We have shared this to most of our social media accounts:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kde/posts/
pfbid02CNSkGVNqEhp3NZLHKVZCLjbiF2Pc4GcBrJ7wFwQcVYPFYs9o45YpQVgttuyXGAePl

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kdecommunity/status/1583051604454158338

Mastodon: https://floss.social/@kde/109200271338889800

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:
6988817607244034048

We are having some trouble in some forums, as YouTube is blocked on them.
Would it be possible to copy the video over to our PeerTube account at

https://tube.kockatoo.org/a/kde_community/

so we can get past that obstacle? We we will copy over the description text in
full so you get all the exposure. You would may have to set the license to CC
By-SA so we can do that legally.

Cheers

Paul

--