Fwd: Photo of Bruno and mini-bio

Frances Tait frances.tait at kdab.com
Tue Oct 11 13:50:44 BST 2022

Hi Paul,

Any chance you can help here? Bruno seems to have disappeared off the face of the Earth :/
We can release the video without a pic of him, or a mini-bio, (we can add it any time) but it would be better to have it in advance.

On the pic: I can only find old ones of Bruno in the internet, and the recording we made wasn’t good enough quality to screen capture him.
On the bio: Perhaps you have some info you can give me? I made this up in case we get nothing at all:

Currently working as a Logical Systems Architect in his home town of Toulouse, Bruno is the creator and was the main developer on an open source educational software suite with numerous Activities for children aged 2 - 10 years old.

Obviously that last bit is not helpful, as it will be repeating what we say about the video content. And it maybe wrong or no longer true, the first part, (I translated it from French). But that’s how short it can be.

Any help gratefully received!!

I hope Akademy went well :-)

Frances

----