Front page of relate.kde.org

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Sat Sep 17 15:11:03 BST 2022

Le samedi 17 septembre 2022 à 3:35 PM, Adriaan de Groot <groot at kde.org> a écrit :

> Hi -promo and -FUWG,

Hi,

> I looked at https://relate.kde.org/ today, and it shows the 207, 2018 and 2019
> annual reports (linking to ev.kde.org) as examples of our activities. Those
> are a bit dated: I would expect the 2020 and 2021 reports to be presented
> there (even if we did less those years, due to COVID, they are more current).
>
> Can you update that?

Thanks for the reminder, I updated https://kde.org/community/donations/
but for https://relate.kde.org I don't really remember how this was deployed.

The code for the website is located here:
https://invent.kde.org/carlschwan/civicrm-relate-docker/-/blob/main/aether/templates/page--front.tpl.php#L163

Could a sysadmin, replace the page--front.tpl.php that I just updated with the
correct date with the old one in the server? Or add my new ssh key to the
relate.kde.org server so that I can do it myself:

ssh-rsa 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 carl at fedora

In any cases, relate.kde.org should be soon killed (hopefully).

Cheers,
Carl