KDE in Fedora Nest

Marie Nordin mnordin at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 17:01:06 BST 2022

Hi Paul,

Nice to meet you as well- and thank you for your interest in supporting
Fedora & Nest. The idea here is to have a mutually beneficial media
partnership to help promote the Nest with Fedora event as well as KDE.

We have put together a media kit with info, texts, and graphics. We would
ask that you promote the Nest with Fedora registration on your social media
platforms and appropriate internal channels using whatever you find useful
from the media kit. In turn we would promote KDE as a media partner for
Nest before/during/after the event on the event platform(Hopin), a social
media post, and an article on our Community Blog. We would also welcome you
to be a part of the Sponsor Social we are planning as part of Nest.

Here are a couple links to help you get a feel for the event:
Website(we are working on a new one to include Nest, but there is Nest
related info here): https://flocktofedora.org/
Blog Post:
https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/nest-with-fedora-2022-registration-now-open/
Registration: https://hopin.com/events/nest-with-fedora-2022
Tweet: https://twitter.com/fedora/status/1542480383987646465

If this sounds good to you, please let us know, and Isa will send over the
media kit.

Thanks again!

--

Marie Nordin

Fedora Community Action and Impact Coordinator

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/> • Fedora Project <https://getfedora.org/>

She/Her/Hers

IRC/Element: riecatnor

<https://red.ht/sig>