[Ticket#990891050] Celebrating TUXEDO's anniversary

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Jun 21 15:23:47 BST 2022

Sorry, we somehow dropped the ball in here.

Paul, if you follow this thread up you'll see that it was the board
who reached out initially. I did offer to write a personal video but
they asked for it to be more a community-wide thing, hence asking KDE
Promo.

I (we) can record something but let's make sure we are all on the same page.

Best,
Aleix