[Ticket#990891050] Celebrating TUXEDO's anniversary

TUXEDO Computers presse at tuxedocomputers.com
Thu Mar 24 11:23:35 GMT 2022

Hi,

So far I've gotten links to the videos for download, which is perfectly ok for
me. If the links are sent to the current email address, that also works out
great! If you'd rather I send you a link to our cloud so you can upload videos
there, I'm happy to do that too - I'll leave that up to you.

Thanks for the help and we are happy if you want to contribute. :)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

Annika Litzel
Marketing / Presse / Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
TUXEDO Computers

TUXEDO Computers GmbH • Alter Postweg 101 • D-86159 Augsburg
Fax: +49 (0) 821 / 8998 2999 • eMail: tux at tuxedocomputers.com
AG Augsburg: HRB 27755 • USt-IdNr.: DE815420876 • Geschäftsführer: Herbert
Feiler

24.03.2022 12:20 - Paul Brown schrieb: On Thursday, 24 March 2022 10:43:25 CET
TUXEDO Computers wrote:
> The video doesn't really have a deadline - I'm currently collecting videos
> so I can post them throughout the year. The video should be no longer than
> 30 sec.

Ok. I will email the Board mailing list and let them know. I will also mail
the Community mailing list, see if anybody else would like to contribute a
vid, ok?

Do you have anywhere you would like contributors to to upload the videos?

Cheers

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication