TUXEDO Computers as a Patron, dot.kde.org story

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Sat Sep 11 11:55:23 BST 2021

On Saturday, 11 September 2021 02:44:05 CEST Aleix Pol wrote:
> Hi Promo,
> Here's the text + picture of the article to announce their patronship,
> that was effective a few weeks ago but we decided to delay a few weeks
> to make sure it didn't hit while people were sunbathing or on
> barbecues.

Excellent news and smart move. I'll put it into the dot and send you a link
for approval.

We can then announce it during the week, on a day we can guarantee high
engagement. Tuesday would be good, for example.

Does that sound good to you?

> CC'd Annika from their Marketing team who has been our point of
> contact as patrons.

Hi Annika! Pleased to meet you. If you need anything or got any news that you
think may interest our community and followers, just let us know

Cheers

Paul

--
Promotion & Communication