Education for Kids

Frances Tait frances.tait at kdab.com
Wed Aug 25 09:44:56 BST 2021

Hi Paul,

> On 24 Aug 2021, at 21:11, Paul Brown <paul.brown at kde.org> wrote:
>
> On Tuesday, 24 August 2021 20:55:53 CEST you wrote:
>> Hello again Frances,
>>
>>> Hi Emmanuel, Everyone,
>>>
>>> On discussing this with the team, we felt this topic merits its own
>>> video, not just a news item, (probably via Zoom or similar
>>> - unfortunately we are still under too many restrictions to risk
>>> actual filming, I think). We hope you’d still like to contribute, of
>>> course.
>>
>> Good idea!
>>
>> Here we would go for Jitsi instead of Zoom 😉
>
> You can use KDE's Big Blue Button infrastructure, if you want. Very reliable,
> very feature-rich. We could arrange for the session be recorded for you.

That’s great, thank you, Paul. IIRC there were some issues with quality for a finished video, as there are with all these ’solutions’, but it’s really good we have that as an option.

I’ll be back later this week, hopefully to take this further.

All the best,
Frances
P.S. That KDE-based blog by Nicolas we talked about is finally getting airspace end of this month! Ann will let you know when.

> Cheers
>
> Paul
> --
> Promotion & Communication
>
> www: http://kde.org
> Mastodon: https://mastodon.technology/@kde
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kde/
> Twitter: https://twitter.com/kdecommunity
> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kde

----

Frances Tait | frances.tait at kdab.com | Marketing and Partner relations
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)
KDAB - The Qt, OpenGL and C++ Experts

www.kdab.com <https://www.kdab.com/>
Twitter:  @KDABQt