Education for Kids

Frances Tait frances.tait at kdab.com
Tue Aug 24 16:54:26 BST 2021

Hi Emmanuel, Everyone,

On discussing this with the team, we felt this topic merits its own video, not just a news item, (probably via Zoom or similar - unfortunately we are still under too many restrictions to risk actual filming, I think). We hope you’d still like to contribute, of course.

Essentially we are looking to follow the trail from creation of the software (with reference to Qt, we hope, and KDE) to how it helps teachers, where it’s used, how it's received, just as you suggest.

This means starting with a conversation with Timothëe, who doesn’t even know about this yet :-).

Perhaps you (Emmanuel and Aiśwarya) can give us some idea of your availability (CEST time) in the coming couple of weeks so we can propose an initial online meeting to talk about it - assuming you’re still interested.

Meanwhile I shall talk to Timothée and see if he’s happy to join us..

All the best,

Frances

----

www.kdab.com <https://www.kdab.com/>