Akademy 2021 wrap up page

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Mon Jul 26 11:30:59 BST 2021

On Saturday, 24 July 2021 13:13:47 CEST Aleix Pol wrote:
> Hi,
> As we were to reach out to some sponsors, we thought of shedding some light
> on Akademy. I haven't been able to find a page wrapping it up and pointing
> at the videos either in akademy.kde.org

Promo does not have access to these pages. Likewise, as we do not have access
to the PeerTube channel the Akademy Team set up, nor were we consulted
regarding the editing  of the videos, we assumed this would be solely the
Akademy Team's purview.

> or the dot.kde.org.

The prior  2019 story (https://dot.kde.org/2019/10/14/akademy-2019-talks-videos) was not written by Promo. So, again, we thought this would be
something the Akademy Team would be in charge of.

> Would it be possible to have something along the lines?

We made this:

https://dot.kde.org/2021/07/24/akademy-2021-talks-and-videos

Is that what you want? If so, we can push it to the front page.

Cheers

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication