KDE on KDAB TV

Frances Tait frances.tait at kdab.com
Thu Jun 17 17:38:43 BST 2021

Hi Lydia, KDE pals,

We’d like to interview somebody from KDE (not a KDABian) about KDE Akademy, how it’s going, what the challenges are, where KDE is headed, or maybe less than that or something else KDE would like to talk about.

It’s for our KDAB News <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-30VGB7XnT4&list=PL6CJYn40gN6iAaspdiKGS0Bs2wDOIVj8f> channel so can’t be too long. And we’d like it to go out end of June :-). We therefore need to record it by end of next week. I realise you are UP TO HERE with KDE Akademy at present but wondered if you can spare someone to talk to Robert, our TV man :-), in cc, and set this up in the cracks.

It shouldn’t take more than an hour of somebody’s time, all being well. Most likely he’ll want you to use BBB to record it, but I’ll stay out of that in case I’m quite wrong.

I’m away Friday so please reply to all in this mail so Robert can respond.

Thank you!! :-) And Good luck with KDE Akademy!

Frances

----

Frances Tait | frances.tait at kdab.com | Marketing and Partner relations
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)
KDAB - The Qt, OpenGL and C++ Experts

www.kdab.com <https://www.kdab.com/>
Twitter:  @KDABQt