Joint blog with KDAB about KDE Frameworks libraries

Frances Tait frances.tait at kdab.com
Fri Dec 18 13:31:31 GMT 2020

Hi Folks,

Anybody willing to write something about KDE Frameworks libraries we can contribute to and turn into a joint blog that KDAB and KDE can promote? This is a 'partner' initiative we’d like to explore with you guys.

I should say that I’ll be away from end of today until Jan 4th, so you have plenty of time to think about it/get started :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you and Enjoy the Xmas break! 🎄

All the best,

Frances

----

Frances Tait | frances.tait at kdab.com | Marketing and Partner relations
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)
KDAB - The Qt, OpenGL and C++ Experts

www.kdab.com <https://www.kdab.com/>
Twitter:  @KDABQt