nodialog printing from konqueror

Liu, Xi XLIU01 at harris.com
Fri Apr 11 18:18:22 CEST 2008

Thanks!

I did found sth. for print action ( see below) :

Printing related action restrictions:
print/dialog
        - disables the complete print dialog. Selecting the print option will
          immediately print the selected document using default settings.
          Make sure that a system wide default printer has been selected.
          No application specific settings are honored.

Xi