kprinter with OpenOffice

Cristian Tibirna ctibirna at giref.ulaval.ca
Wed Oct 24 22:32:41 CEST 2007

Le mercredi, 24 octobre 2007 15:15, Stephen a écrit :
> Dear All
>
> I would like to use the kprinter interface with open office 2.3.
> kprinter is nicer.
>
> Someone posted a question on the open office mailing list and the reply
> was to ask the KDE people.  That person hasn't yet so I thought I would
> as I also want to know.
>
> How do I achieve this.

kprinter is a fully compatible replacement for the "lpr" command as offered by
the lpd and cups printing platforms. If OpenOffice allows for
user-configuring the printing command, then just use kprinter instead of lpr.

--
Cristian Tibirna				(1-418-) 656-2131 / 4340
  Université Laval - Québec, CAN ... http://www.giref.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna
  Professionnel de recherche GIREF ... ctibirna at giref.ulaval.ca