Me too: "Kprinter has stopped working - Unable to startchildprintprocess"

Andrew Myers andrew.myers at fdservices.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 16:19:57 CET 2007

Cristian - I have been trying to send the error files to your address at
tibirna at kde.org but they are being returned with the error:

host ktown.kde.org[131.246.120.250] said: 554 mail server
    permanently rejected message (#5.3.0) (in reply to end of DATA command)

Can I send them to another address?

You can email me direct at andrew.myers at fdservices.co.uk if you prefer.

All the best

Andrew