Would like to work on source

Linux sqlpython at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 19 07:33:49 CEST 2007

Hi
 I am using PCBSD which is using FreeBSD 6.2 as it's kernel.
The GUI is KDE.
I noticed to my disappointment, unlike Linux KDE, that the KDEprint
AddPrinterWizard has a non working radio/click button. The button is the ()
Smb button. Samba is working but the Smb button is Greyed out.
Therefore a user cannot choose an Smb printer.
I would like access to the source so I can work on the problem for the PCBSD
group. I am a C++ programmer but new to QT tools.
Also any directions to dev forums, cvs workgroups, or other helpful developers
and urls.
Please note that I could not find any a url connected with freebsd.org/ports
to help me with KDEprint.

Thank you

Bob Talbot