Me too: "Kprinter has stopped working - Unable to start child print

Andrew Myers andrew.myers at fdservices.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 15:48:33 CEST 2007

I'm pretty sure I can print to pseudo printers. Can anyone tell me how
the pseudo printers work, I presume they are a script somewhere, like a
cups backend, which is executed? In which case it might give me a clue
as to what is happening.

Let me know if you solve your Suse problem.

All the best

Andrew