KFaxPrint and the phonenumbers

Chaos Lord chaos.lord at gmx.net
Thu Sep 21 13:14:32 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have installed KFaxPrint on my Desktop to use as front for my
hylafax-Server. Both work good together as long as i enter the phonenumber on
my own.

When I use my phonebook, where the Numbers are stored like this

+InternationalAccessCode-AreaCode-Phonenumber

KFaxPrint drops the "-" Symbol and transfers only

+InternationalAccessCodeAreaCodePhonenumber

which results in an error when the server tries to dial the number.

Is there some possibility to send the number as it is, without processing it?

Thanks for any tips

Steve