filter in kprinter placed very bad

Ekkard Gerlach ekkardgerlach at aiai.de
Fri Jun 30 12:38:31 CEST 2006

First: thx to all developers, kprinter is a wonderful product.
Second: please place the filter symbol somewhere else but not
     next to den selection-symbol where printers are selectable.

     Why? - My customers who use KDE often call because all or some
     printes have been disappeared. The solution is mostly that
     they have klicked unintentionally the filter symbol.

Please place the filter symbol somewhere else, at least 2cm above,
under, right of, ... I suggest to place the filter to preferences
menu.

cheers
Ekkard