Minolta Page Pro 1300W

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Tue Jun 6 04:56:04 CEST 2006

On 5 June 2006 07:57, Per L wrote:
> Hi, I could really need some help here....
>
> I have a Minolta Page Pro 1300W usb printer and under Ubuntu Breezy there
> where no problem running it.
> Switching to Kubuntu Dapper I tried to install the printer but nothing
> happens.

It's unfortunate I have to say this, but given the current state of affairs
with K/ubuntu (for which I have my share of blame), I would recommend you to
try to contact the K/ubuntu online fora and/or technical support, see if they
can direct you to a fix.

In order for you to be sure they will listen to you and not direct you back to
KDE, please try to install/configure/print with your printer from CUPS
directly (with now KDE interface). Alas if you manage to do this, KDE
printing should already work too...

Thanks for your understanding.

--
Cristian Tibirna