Minolta Page Pro 1300W

Per L lupe at bredband.net
Mon Jun 5 13:57:34 CEST 2006

Hi, I could really need some help here....

I have a Minolta Page Pro 1300W usb printer and under Ubuntu Breezy there
where no problem running it.
Switching to Kubuntu Dapper I tried to install the printer but nothing
happens.

I have downloaded min12xxw, compiled it, generated a .ppd file and downloaded
it, configured it, and put it in /usr/share/cups/model  (DefaultPageSize A4
and so forth),

In the Printer manager it all looks just fine but nothing happens when I try
to print the test page, the printing ends up in the queue and there it is.

I've tried as admin and as normal user and now I've ran out of ideas.

Regards

Per L / Stockholm / Sweden