Can't print pdf files

Toni Casueps casueps at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 19:38:27 CET 2006

Some days ago I could print perfectly from KDE applications, but now when I
try to print from Kghostview or KPDF it says that it can't find a filter for
application/postscript. It asks if I want to try to convert it or send it in
the original format, and none of them work.
I can print with xpdf and Adobe Reader with the lpr command.

I guess that the filter KDE needs receives PDF and outputs Postscript so I
think it uses gs or pstops, and I have checked that I still have them and
they are in the path.