Margins in the printer properties

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Thu Sep 29 13:02:03 CEST 2005

On 29 September 2005 04:55, Till Kamppeter wrote:
> Cristian Tibirna wrote:
> >>Cristian, can you do the necessary UI changes in kprinter? Thanks.
> >
> > I will look into it and do the necessary changes soon. Note that I won't
> > be able to commit it to KDE svn until after the branching of the final
> > KDE-3.5 (as per release schedule).
>
> Patches welcome (at least here at Mandriva).

Hmm... OK, but you won't have translations (other types of commits I do right
away, but ones that change the GUI are bound to translation freeze).

> Or did you directly start your work in the KDE 4 code?

No... my usual day has only 36 hours ;-) But now that I triaged thoroughly the
open bugs and wrote down the most urgent/important ones, I will try to start
work on KDE 4 in parallel (and also triage wishes in the process).

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna at kde.org .. http://www.kde.org