HI, i have problem

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Fri Oct 21 14:09:56 CEST 2005

On 21 October 2005 06:37, pavolsalgari at t-zones.sk wrote:
> Hi, my name is Paul, and I have problem with KDEPrint. My printer is HP5150
> , and it is connected by USB. When I use KDEPrint, I must checked USB port,
> but in wizard are 16 ports, and I don't know, wher is my printer connected.
> So i try all, but my printer never print test page. Please help me. Where
> is problem??? Thanks and sorry, my english is horrible.

What Linux distribution? Your distribution should be able to detect the
printer automatically. If you only have one printer connected to your
computer, then you should simply choose the "usb printer #1" in the ports
list, I guess.

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna at kde.org .. http://www.kde.org