Printing Problems

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Wed May 11 11:47:26 CEST 2005

Do you see debug messages when starting kprinter in a terminal?
Could you send your text file for printing, but schedule it as "Never" ("Advanced Settings" tab in the main print
dialog, you may need to expand the dialog, you need to specify CUPS as print system). Then check the
CUPS spooling directory for the file received by CUPS (/var/spool/cups) to see if it's PS of plain text.

Michael.