So needed facilities and more powerful printing approach

Lau Mig miguipda at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 30 11:28:11 CET 2005

Hi,

please read all of this e-mail and take a look to the proposed link. Thanks
for that.

First of all I sincerely like KDE. I use it each day.
But I think you may be can improve one think. I want to talk about printing
facilities.

I principaly talk about :
- print them out as a convenient booklet
- print 2, 4, or 8 pages on a single sheet of paper
- you can scale pages
- printing 2 up
-  assemble printouts from different applications

To well understand what I talk about, have a look to the so usefull windows
printing program I hope you can develop for us under linux.
http://www.fineprint.com/products/fineprint/benefits.html

Good luck and with pleasure to see it in the next release of KDE.

I wish you all a Happy New Year,

Miguipda ;-)