pdf with e-mail support built in

Ian.Hunter@starcomworldwide.com.au Ian.Hunter at starcomworldwide.com.au
Fri Dec 9 04:35:56 CET 2005

Many hands make light work . . .

I have made changes to the script originally contributed by Michael.

I have zipped the file, not necessarily for space, but in order conserve
file integrity. No DOS carriage returns and all that.
We run Novell 6.5 and set this up via Novell lpr printing.
I had been fighting with the script wondering why it would not run.
When downloaded from WinDOS and moved via Samba, it decided to
put in DOS carriage returns - this stopped the script from working.
I used VNC to access Fedora 4 and download the script in native Unix format
- hey presto.
It is Friday the 9th of August and this success has really made my day.

(See attached file: pdf.gz)

Regards.
Ian Hunter
IT System Administrator
Starcom Worldwide (Australia) Pty Ltd
Level 6, Building 3
6 Riverside Quay
Southbank
Victoria, 3006

(e) ian.hunter at starcomworldwide.com.au
(v) (03) 9673 7069
(f) (03) 8696 4869
(m) 0403 350 694
This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited. When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing engagement letter. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by return email and destroy the original message. Thankyou.