Collaboration between KDE printing development team and Linspire

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Mon Aug 22 22:28:29 CEST 2005

On 22 August 2005 16:18, Jeremy Shaw wrote:
> Hello,
>
> An easy start would be for me to put together a list of changes we
> have already made or plan on making. I can provide diffs for the
> patches we have already made.

This is nice, thank you.

> I will need to work with my manager to figure out a reasonable
> schedule for this.

There is nothing pressing. Most of changes will most probably go in KDE-4,
which is about 1 year ago. The most important ones will go in maintainance
3.5.* releases.

Thanks again for the participation. We can use all help we can get.

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna at kde.org .. http://www.kde.org