Collaboration between KDE printing development team and Linspire

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Fri Aug 19 01:46:26 CEST 2005

Hello

You visited the linuxprinting.org booth last week at LWE-SF and we discussed
about improving the user experience of the KDE printing tools, that Linspire
uses for printers management and printing configuration and execution.

We agreed that it would be interesting for all parties that we, the KDE team,
be informed of the user feedback that Linspire receives in relation with KDE
(and in particular with the KDE printing technologies).

What would you think that it is a good way for achieving this kind of
collaboration?

Thank you very much for your attention.

--
Cristian Tibirna