CUPS printing problem.

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Tue May 11 08:35:22 CEST 2004

1) make sure that the print queue "hl-5040" exist on the CUPS
server running on localhost
3) monitor the file /var/log/cups/error_log (using "tail -f")
when trying to print something, you might see some meaningful
error message
2) make sure that a normal user have access to the queue, and
that there's no ACL in the file /etc/cups/cupsd.conf