scaling to 4x6

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Wed May 5 08:45:11 CEST 2004

If you have ImageMagick installed, you can use the "convert" utility.
It's a command-line tool to process image files. Somebody even developped
konqueror service menus around it to apply image processing operation
from the file manager, see http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=11505

For tutorial purpose, I also developped a very basic image viewer that
allows the user to scale the image when printing (don't expect too much,
it's just code example). You can find it at:
http://printing.kde.org/developer/tutorial/imgviewer.tar.gz

Michael.