mailbox

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Mon Jan 5 15:49:17 CET 2004

 > I can find and choose the output "Mail box" in the printer dialog, but I
 > cannot choose wich mailbox to use and it's always printing directly.
 > Also, I have modified the ppd to make mailbox 2 the default one, but there is
 > no way.
 > Is it a pcl-only feature? If so, why is it available in the ppd?

What's inside the PPD file is the responsability of the PPD file author.
KDEPrint does not make assumptions on the PPD file nor does it analyze
its content. In a normal situation, the PPD option to store the content
in a mailbox should be associated with the suited piece of (PS) code
to perform this operation.
Where did you get the PPD file? Could you provide it? (please compress
it, there's a 40kb size limite)

Michael