Defining a Custom Page Size

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Tue Feb 24 14:51:51 CET 2004

Can you find your printer in the DB on http://www.linuxprinting.org?
If not, you may want to find the PPD file closest to your printer
(giving you printer model might help us to help you) and modify it
by adding your actual page size in it (*PageSize, *PageRegion, and
*ImageableArea keywords in the PPD file, dimensions are in PS dot,
which is 72 dot/inch; for "3 1/2 x 1", it is "252 x 72")

Michael.