printerproblems

harald ornstein h.ornstein at hetnet.nl
Mon Aug 23 20:47:42 CEST 2004

I'm havin trouble with the installation of the Epson St Ph 915 in
Yellow Dog Linux. I tried a newer version of Gimp-Print (4.2.6 and
4.2.7)
After unpacked I gave the  ./configure command. At the end there are
the following lines:

checking whether to enable maintainer specific portions of Makefiles
...no
       ,,               ,,        to use level 3 postscript ...no
       ,,               ,,        to build ghostscript driver ... no
       ,,              if user install is enabled ...no
       ,,              for cc ... no
configure: error: no acceptable cc found in $PATH

So there is something wrong. I don't what and how to solve it.
Any help is welcome !

Harald Ornstein