Custom CUPS installation and KDEPRINT

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Wed Apr 28 10:18:51 CEST 2004

In the KDEPrint settings dialog. It's accessible from any KDEPrint
component, but as you have a connection timeout somewhere (you
should have a connection error, but it doesn't seem to be the case),
this might be the egg-and-chicken problem :-). Try
"kaddprinterwizard --kdeconfig", go to the CUPS section and change
the port value.

Michael.