Missing/corrupt PPD files?

Jason Ahrens jason.ahrens at rogers.com
Wed Apr 21 14:03:47 CEST 2004

On April 21, 2004 02:31, Goffioul Michael wrote:
> Then question is then: are you sure kdeprint did pick the right
> modified file? Which file did you modify? Where did you put it?

That's one thing I couldn't be sure of. As I didn't know where KDE was trying
to find the print driver...

But if I delete the printer with KDE, and recreate it pointing it at the
modified PPD, the printer gets created fine (no error) and the tab with
resolution/etc.. control appears. Perfect!

Is the PPD file a function of CUPS or Gimp-print? Somewhere there's a bug that
needs to be fixed...

Jason