KPrinter::pageSize() never changes in 3.1.4

Todd Shoemaker todd at theshoemakers.net
Fri Oct 10 19:17:11 CEST 2003

Michael-

Ignore my last email.  I figured out that calling abort() before the
qpainter destructs will keep the print operation from actually
starting.  The KDE progress dialog flashes briefly, but I'm sure I can
disable that somehow, and if not it will be acceptable for now.

Thanks again for your time,

-Todd Shoemaker