kprinter filter filterarg problem (defaults for pnsup)

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Wed May 21 18:02:28 CEST 2003

On Friday 14 February 2003 11:00, ktom at tracy.bot.ch wrote:
> Whishes:
> --  Some simple document on the filter definition xml format greatly
> appreciated (pointers welcome).

I added some whatsthis help to the graphical builder.

> --  Differentiate between default values the filter program assumes or work
> with and default values for the filter definition.

I added persistent options: a persistent option is always written
to the command line. This allow to have a default value different
from the actual default value of the program

> --  Provide nicer multiple pages print options: boxes with shadows around
> the indivdial pages, page numbers on the new pages. This is probably off
> topic and should be addressed within psnup and/or maybe cups.

On that topic, KDEPrint is just an interface to psnup. New features
have to be implemented in psnup itself (or CUPS).

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.